Used EVERYDAY PAPER DOLLS Cricut Cartridge.
**figure cut in "Portrait" mode, "Fit to Page" on 12x24 mat
**Measurement is 16 inches
1. Cut 1 figure from tan paper
2. Cut 1 figure from the chipboard on the back of the ProvoCraft 12x24 paper pad. Glue figures together.
3. Used figure #40/p67 in handbook on everything on Flat Susie, except, the shoulderbag. Bag was cut from figure #20/p47 in handbook.
4. Brushed ColorBox "Dune" pigment ink on edges of figure
5. Used assorted "Pearls" and "Diamonds"
6. Martha Stewart fine glitter on cell phone
7. Bug Head copied from the back of the handbook
8. All coloring/shading done with Copic Markers---E57, E95, R29, B00
9. Gelly Roll silver Metallic pen used
10. Suitcase paper from ScrapWorks "Formal Affair"
11. Patterned paper from KI Memories "Funky Paper Pad II"
12. Solid paper--sources unknown
13. Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive and assorted pop-dots used