My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

How to...Get a 3-D effect using a Cricut cut!



I made this scrapbook page using 3 different Cricut Cartridges.  The Swirl/shadow was cut from Storybook, the circle was cut from Accent Essentials, and the Tower was cut using French Manor.

I wanted the Tower to stand out from the page.  So...to get the effect, I cut 4 Tower images in 1/4 inch increments.  Then pop-dotted them on top of each other by carefully centering each image on top of the other.  I got the effect that I wanted!

1 comment:

Marcjo said...

This is lovely. I love the 3D effect of the tower.