My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Iris Folding...using paper strips!

Iris folding Design and Pattern by Judy Headrick

I found this pattern about 3 years ago.  I have had so much fun making this Iris-Folding card.  I made several invitations with red hats  for a "Red Hat" friend of mine.  Check out Judy Headrick's website...she is awesome!

 

Circle of Crafters website (use search engine, I couldn't get the link to work)
Wonderful site for Iris Folding enthusiasts!

Isn't he cute!!  Wonderful website (if you can find it) will give you lots of patterns and very clear instructions!

2 comments:

Nadia said...

Wow! That hat is awesome! It really looks like a woven hat.

Super cute turkey!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Thank you!