My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Good Morning from my Scraproom!

It is a beautiful fall day!  This is a morning view of what I see outside my window!
Here are some Organization and Storage ideas that I use in my craft room.

**I use lots of paper, so I have lots of paper scraps!  I try to use scraps before whole sheets of paper.  I keep the scraps near my working area.

**Here is where I work!


**I love to use decorative scissors!  I found this make-up holder at a yard sale.  It is exactly what I needed to hold the scissors!

**Pen storage was a problem until I found this metal case in a local art supply store.  The owner sold the little cabinet to me at a yard sale price!
**Here are my favorite adhesives for papercrafting!
**I have several paper trimmers.  At the moment I am using these...



**I love to use embellishments when working with paper.



**Here are some ideas for storage of various embellishments!

**Ribbons!  I remove ribbons from the spools and wrap them around a piece of cardboard and then store them in plastic containers.  This takes up less space!

**Bling and gem stones!
**Stickers, extra Cricut cuts, other embellishments are stored in handmade folders in an old cabinet. 



**Beads and corners!




**Tomorrow I will post how I store Paper and Stamping equipment!




3 comments:

Rose said...

Oh I love that idea for storing extra cricut cuts!

Goody Bag Diva said...

Thank you Carolyn!!
AllisonF

Ladybug said...

Love your blog! Love how you shared your organization tips/ideas and became a follower "lickety-split". :-) Looking forward to seeing more!! ;-)