My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Good Tuesday Morning! Today is all about Paper Storage and Stamping!

**I am always excited about getting new cardstock paper stacks!  I love the colors, patterns, and texture of beautiful paper!  I always tear my stacks apart and sort according to color and pattern.  Here is how I store my separated patterns and solid colors.

**This is a rack that I bought at a craft store.  I decided to turn it on the side and I have been pleased with the ease of use.  This rack is used for patterned paper.  I have the different patterns labeled.
**I purchased the rack below from a scrapbook store.  It is also used for patterned paper.  The 12x12 drawers underneath are used to store chipboard/cardboard.


**I store large solid colored cardstock/paper in 12x12 drawers from Walmart.  I have each drawer labeled for easy use.



**I store 8 1/2 X 11 paper in the rack below.  I found this rack at a yard sale for just a few dollars.

**STAMPING**
I have collected several stamps and stamp sets from various places.  Sometimes I am overwhelmed with what I have and wonder if I will ever use them all!!  However, it would be difficult right now to part with any of them!! :0)

I have never really liked the clear acrylic stamps, but some of them are so wonderful that I couldn't resist them!  I am a wood block stamper!  I love the feel of the wood and I am willing to work extra hard to get the image just where I want it!

**This is a peg board that holds my sentiments, words, and phrases.  The acrylic stamps are in CD cases in holders at the base of the board.
**All other wood base stamps are located at my stamping station.  I used drawer inserts to hold the stamps.
**Acrylic stamps are stored in folders.  The stamps are stuck on photo paper and sorted according to use.
**I use small alphabet stamps on many projects.  I found this plastic container in the sports section of Walmart.  It holds all my little stamps perfectly!

**I have one place that I stamp.  I have the equipment stored near this space for easy use.  I love to heat emboss, so I have that equipment nearby.  Notice the 12x12 floor tile.  This is wonderful for heat embossing.  It protects the counter surface plus adds extra heat to the back of whatever you are embossing!

**These drawers hold whatever I need for stamping and embossing.  Pigment and dye inks are labeled for easy use.  The heating tool for embossing is in the bottom drawer.  Various embossing powders and whatever else is needed is in the drawers.

**I have a stainless steel sink nearby for clean-up.  I keep my stamps clean by using a toothbrush, small amount of dish washing detergent, and a stream of running water.  Rinse the stamp and prop to dry.  I have had some of my stamps for years and never had a problem with the adhesive drying.

Tomorrow will be about the Cuttlebug and the Cricut Expression!
 




2 comments:

cricaholic said...

WOWZA!!! Your SUPER Organized!!! LOVE IT!!!
Your the GRAND PRIZE WINNER on the 12x12 floor tile for heat embossing!!!!! I have warped so many cutting mats....GEEZ!!! You haved SAVED my mats. THANK YOU SO MUCH for ALL your Organizational ideas!!!

*BJ* said...

Love your stamp storage. I have numerous wood stamps and would like to do what you have done with yours. I just need to be more organised. Hopefully some day.