My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Two Projects that I have completed!

First Project...
I was asked to make Christmas Cards for a friend.  I used the Cricut Cartridge CHRISTMAS SOLUTIONS for the church.  Then sprinkled with Martha Stewart glitter.  The "mountains" are torn paper with Smoky Blue ink from Colorbox on the edges.  The holder for the cards is made from Cricut Cartridge TAGS, BAGS, BOXES, AND MORE.  I used a 12x24 mat and my Gypsy to cut the bag.



Second Project...
I created this page for a scrapbook that I am working on right now.  I used Cricut Cartridge PAPER DOLL DRESS UP for the Monument Valley border.  GYPSY FONT Cricut Cartridge was used for "The Mittens".  The printed paper and travel embellishments are from American Traditional Designs "Road Trip".  I am using this page as an entry for a challenge on the Cricut.com Message Board.


No comments: