My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What a wonderful way to begin my day!

Thank you, Theresa, for making my blog a part of the...
To accept this award, there are 4 rules to follow:

1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you  http://miislucky.blogspot.com/

2.  Share 8 things about yourself

3.  Pay it forward to 8 bloggers you have discovered

4.  Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award

Here are 8 things about myself...
1.  My first passion is my daily walk with Christ Jesus and using the talents he has given me
2.  I love my husband of 36 years and our 3 children and 2 grandchildren.
3.  I love music and especially love to sing!
4.  I really appreciate the career of teaching that allowed me to retire so that I can enjoy the second part of my life to the fullest!
5.  I really enjoy yards sales and my philosophy is this..."If I am meant to have something...it will be there when I get there!"  So I am not in a hurry to be first in line!  LOL!!!
6.  I joined Weight Watchers in 2008 and lost 43 pounds.  I have managed to keep 32 pounds off.  I work hard to control my eating habits and attend Weight Watcher meetings every week.  I still have 10 pounds to loose to reach my goal weight.  This will happen in time...
7.  I have 3 sisters and we have wonderful times together.  I am so blessed to have these relationships in my life!
8.  I am so glad to have a circle of crafters that I can share my paper crafting passion.  I am addicted to the message board at Cricut.com!  Just ask my family!  LOL!!!

The 8 bloggers that I would like to recognize for the STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD are...














2 comments:

Nadia said...

How nice to be among such a wonderful list of blogs!
Nadia
http://withglitteringeyes.blogspot.com/

**Treefrog** said...

Oh Carolyn, Thank You so much for this wonderful award, it means the world to me and so honored to be included with so many wonderful talented gals including yourself! I have a few hectic days ahead so bear with me to pay if forward. Thank You again!
((Hugs)) Theresa
http://binkyblossoms.blogspot.com/