My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Sew Glad You Are My Friend!" A second card using Collage and COUNTRY LIFE!

I cut a second random piece from my collage board last night.  It was perfect for a new card that I had in mind using the Cricut Cartridge COUNTRY LIFE!  I could hardly believe how the cut looked when I turned it over...it was like it was meant to be!!!

This card was not as labor-intensive as the last one.  The sentiments are stamped with 2 different alphabet sets.  The image from COUNTRY LIFE is cut at 3 inches.  The drawer knobs are tiny clear sparkles.

2 comments:

ScrappyMama said...

Beautiful!!! I love sewing/quilting & vintage so when you put them all together, you've got me hooked!!!

WAM Family said...

Very pretty. I am a quilter by heart, learned from my Grammy so many years ago. TFS