My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oh, my goodness! One of my projects was highlighted in the CHIRP!!!

The CHIRP is an on-line newsletter sent to members of the Cricut message board.  My Quarter Note Cricut Cartridge card project was highlighted!

http://community.provocraft.com/Cricut-Community_postst40397_Series-of-cards-using-Quarter-Note.aspx?&utm_source=CricutChirp_20110104&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CricutChirp



I feel so honored!

8 comments:

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

That's awesome!! What an honor, but I can see why it was highlighted. You did a beautiful job!! Congrats!!

Debbie H said...

I saw this from the newsletter link and tried to copy the picture as I was so inspired I wanted to lift your idea, LOL! Great job, did not realize this was from your blog, I read you several times a week, I enjoy your projects.

jules said...

Very nice. Excellent job. Congrats on the mention in the chirp!

ScrappyMama said...

Congrats to you!!!!! Boy, you're having a great year so far, aren't you?? You've got lots of new followers of your blog &, now, this...maybe you should buy a lottery ticket ;)

~JulieH~ said...

I just saw your beautiful cards in the CHIRP and had to come over and get a better look! Congratulations on being highlighted your cards are gorgeous!
Juliex

Adriana Ortiz said...

Congratulations Carolyn!!
I just discovered you from that newsletter,your work is beautiful.
I did buy my Cricut machine the last october and I love it.

Regards,
from an argentinian in Canada.

jessica said...

I just LOVE your blog! You do amazing work :)
I just wanted to let you know that I gave you a stylish blog award that I received today. The details are in a post on my blog. Have a great day!

Inkyfingers said...

Congratulation, these are beautiful cards and very inspiring. Well done!
Carol x