My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Proud Cricut Circle Member!

Here is my entry for the March 11, 2011 Magazine Challenge!
I plan to use this project as my "Place Saver" at the Dallas Stampede in March!

This house began as a church project.  I was asked to create a 3-D house for an event this past weekend.  After the event was over, I decided to "bling" out the house with things Cricut...and this was what happened...





3-D House...Winter Woodlands Cricut Cartridge cut at 9 3/4 inches
*Curtains/draperies cut from fabric and glued to strips of cardstock
*Green shutters cut from cardstock and glued to windows/shutters

3-D Trees...Winter Woodlands Cricut Cartridge cut at 9 3/4 inches

Fence...Cricut Everyday Cartridge (glasses) cut at 2 inches/glued together to form fence

"MamaC"...Cricut Everyday Cartridge Font

Cuttlebug Character...Cricut Everyday Cartridge cut at 2 inches

"Proud Circut Circle Member"...cut from Cricut Everyday Cartridge cut at 2 inches

Cricut Head...copied and reduced from picture by Paulette Trent on Cricut Circle Message Board.  Glued to Circle Stamp diecut by ProvoCraft Cuttlebug


Grass...green flocking from HO Model Train supplies
Hedges and small bushes...HO Model Train foliage
Tiny flowers...artificial flowers

This little house took many hours of work and lots of glue and hairspray!

***Post-script***
Thank you so much for all the kind comments about the Cricut house.  I really appreciate everything!

24 comments:

Say Anything Crafts said...

OMG!! That is terrific!! What a great job, that is sooo nice.

Yolonda said...

One word. STUNNING!!!!!!!!!

Debbie said...

Are you kidding me ?!?! This is absolutely aweseome ! you will be the talk of the Stampede. And I don't think I will even submit my entry for the contest since I am sure you will win hands down !!!!

Brenda said...

That is absolutely adorable! You are very talented.

Missie said...

this is awesome! Great work! Now you just need to add a little working door to the back to put one of those cricut plushies in!

ScrappyMama said...

WOW!!!! I'm assuming that you don't have to fly to Dallas????!!!! Wow, again!!!!! That's all I've got :)

Cindy said...

Love this little house of Cricut :-)

Magoo said...

what a terrific house!!! so so cute :) :)

Jan said...

That is grand! Love it!

Nadia said...

This is a great project!! How fun! I love the fence!

L.B. said...

So awesome. They should just crown you the winner for this challenge because you did soemthing soooo super cool.

Cassandra said...

AWESOME....ABSOLUTLEY AWESOME!!!!

bandit said...

That's amazing! So freakin' cool!!!

PolkaDotPrincess said...

It is obvious you spent a lot of time on this! Great job!

Gramjak said...

This is absolutely MAGNIFICENT!!! Cannot wait to see it in person in Frisco!!! Fantastic creativity!!!

A splash here and there said...

How adorable! Great job!

Josie0602 said...

This is so cute Mama C!!

Michele said...

Gorgeous house! What an amazing job you did! Love that fence!!!

Jodie R said...

SSSSoooooooo adorable! Your project is the perfect representation of all things Cricut! I love it!

JaniceA said...

Love this house! You did a wonderful job! Good Luck!

Pam aka TheBugBytes said...

What a great project!! Best of Luck sweetie!

Scrapdragon said...

Love the house. You are so talented.

flowerdisco said...

oh mamac...i have to love your house...it's adorable. too very cute :P

Laura Lee said...

So Awesome. I have a little something for you on my blog! Have fun at the Stampede, I sure wish I could go! :)
Hugs,