My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cards using CREATE A CRITTER Cricut Cartridge and the CREATE Personal Cutter! That sure is a lot of C's!

These are the first cards that I made on my new CREATE Personal Cutter from ProvoCraft.  What a wonderful little machine!  I can die-cut at my craft table without getting up!  I love the way it cuts!

I am using CREATE A CRITTER Cricut Cartridge that was included when I bought the CREATE!


4 comments:

Love That Bug said...

Carolyn,
Super cute cards. I am doing a whole series on this cart, you should swing by and take a peek
Hugs,
Stacy

SiskiyouSue said...

Cute cards!

flowerdisco said...

oh mamac, the are beautiful,and i love the colors you chose.

:)

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Adorable cards!!! :-)