My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

ROCK PRINCESS Butterflies!

I won ROCK PRINCESS Cricut Cartridge at a make-and-take by Robyn at the Dallas Cricut Stampede in March.  I created these cards using scraps and the last image on the cartridge...a beautiful butterfly!

The butterfly (and the layers) is cut at 3 1/4 inches, outlined with a black Gelly Roll pen, and pop-dotted!




1 comment:

kimberlyann207 said...

These are adorable! I'm totally scraplifting these :)