My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Assorted Cards

I have been busy making cards for the past several days.  Most of the cards are simple and easily made.  There are 5 sets of cards.  These cards are for Lucy (my sister) and my Sunday School class.

The first 3 sets of cards are for Lucy's friends.


 The last two sets are for the Outreach person of our Sunday School class.

2 comments:

Princess Poodle said...

I love these cards, they are so beautiful!

Peggy said...

You are so creative. What awesome cards you made. You are so talented and creative. Love your blog:)