My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

From my South African Friend!

For several months I have corresponded with Erna from South Africa.  We met through the Cricut Message Board.  I recently sent her some accessories for her Gypsy because it is difficult to get these items in South Africa. 

Today I was thinking about Erna and about 30 minutes later the doorbell rang.  It was the mail carrier with a package from her!  What fun it was to open and see all the goodies from South Africa!  Even the purple paper bag!  Look at all the goodies...

No comments: