My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hi, Y'all from Carolyn's Creative Corner


Welcome to my Creative Corner of the world!  Thank you for visiting and please come back again!  I will clean off a spot for you to come play!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Wow...what a great looking craft room! Bet that is your favorite spot in the house...love it!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Thank you! Oh, yes! It is where I spend the greatest part of my day.

Scrapper69 said...

Love the look of your craft room! I'm gonna have to take a picture of mine and post it! :o)
Theresa

cricaholic said...

VERY NICE!!! I'd come and play, but I don't think you could clear off a big enough space for me....LOL

Peggy said...

You have a great place to play and be creative and great lighting as well. Have a great day :)