My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kentucky Circle Meet-Up Calling Card

This is the Cricut Calling Card I will be using at the Kentucky Circle Meet-Up on June 3, 2011.

VERY labor intensive...I hope it was worth all the work!

If you are going to the Kentucky Meet-Up and want the Calling Card to be a surprise...go no further! :0)

**Card--embossed with Cuttlebug Folder "Seeing Spots"
**Fence--Martha Stewart border punch
**Pink Flower border--Provocraft deckle scissors
**Stick Horse (4 layers)--Cricut Cartridge "Playtime"
**Little Girl (11+layers)--Cricut Cartridge "Playtime"
**Cricut Birthday Cupcake (2 layers)--Cricut Cartridge "Cricut Decals"
**Party Hat (2 layers)--Cuttlebug die set "Birthday"

**Pop-Dots, Scotch Quick Dry, Stickles, gem, Colorbox Chalk Ink, ribbon
**A touch of Copics and Signo gel pen

4 comments:

Nadia said...

Oh, I just love it! How fun with all the elements -- and labor intensive for sure! Wonderful colors too! I am planning on using my leftover cards for this one and then do something new for the CHA Kings Island crop. I do love surprises, but I still wanted to see your cards.

Can't wait to see you in Louisville!

Scrapdragon said...

Love it!

Amy said...

I'm jealous! I would have loved to have gone to the meetup. Hope you had fun!

Gramjak said...

Beautiful calling card, Carolyn! LOVE the horse and fence!