My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you, JenL, at 3catsandabug.blogspot.com for the Versatile Blogger Award.  I appreciate you visiting my blog and considering it worthy of an award!

Here are 8 things about me...
1.  I am a Premier Charter Member of the Cricut Circle and love all things Cricut.
2.  I am an avid cardmaker and I started selling my cards at a local antique/art mall in April.
3.  I retired in 2006 after teaching 27 1/2 years of Family and Consumer Sciences (aka Home Economics).
4.  I love to sing and I belong to a church choir, a senior adult choir, a local community group, and participate on the praise team at church.
5.  I volunteer at a local retirement home by playing the piano for the weekly church service on Thursday mornings.
6.  I eat old fashioned oatmeal with yogurt and blueberries every morning but Sunday (I fix biscuits, eggs, and grits for my husband on Sunday! :0)
7.  I have two rat terriers.  Max will be 10 years old in September and his mother, Twila, is 15 years old.
8.  I have been married for 36 years and have a daughter, a son, a step-son, and 2 grandboys.

15 blogs that I would love to honor with THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD are...





8 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Congratulations on this award and thank you for passing it along to me!

Nadia said...

Congrats on your award. Thank you listing my blog among these others! Such a nice honor. So kind of you to think of me. Thank you.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I have been peeking through your blog.. such fun and beautiful cards.. congratulations on receiving this award AND thank you for passing it to me, I aways feel so honored when someone thinks of me. I will be posting it as soon as I can.

Janee said...

Thanks for checking out my blog and awaring it this award! I checked out your blog and love your style. Thanks for sharing!

Scrapper69 said...

Congrats on this award too! well deserved! :o)
Therea

Janice said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and passing on the award. What a great honor! Congrats on the award!!

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

Congrats on the award... you are so deserving of it... and so kind to consider my blog!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Carolyn.. again I wanted to thank you for the award and to say how sad I was that the comment you left me on my blog about not turning off the music was deleted.. I was so sad it disappeared