My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Flurry of Butterflies!


I created this 12"x12" wall hanging using frames from Cricut Cartridge "Accents Essentials", the background plant from Cricut Cartridge "Storybook", and the butterflies from the 13" Cuttlebug Border Embossing Folder.  The quote is from the "Quote Garden" website.

The butterflies were made by embossing Vellum and cutting out the images with scissors.  The butterflies were attached with dimensional glue strips and decorated with gems.






3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW! This turned out soooo pretty! I LOVE all the butterflies! Looks like a lot of work with beautiful results! :o)
Theresa

masseyav said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Love it! TFS!

D- said...

Very pretty. Saw your link/answer to the vellum question on the MB. Thanks so much. I'm going to get out my vellum stash I haven't used in years and try it in my Cuttlebug.
D- Dragonfly50 (MB)
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com