My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Fun Dress Card!

This Dress Card was featured in the Jan/Feb 2011 PaperCraft Magazine on page 61.  The template is available on-line through the PaperCraft Website.  I used the dress as part of a card front.  The original dress is a stand alone card.

A close-up of each card follows the group picture.



4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

These are all wonderful! I LOVE each dress! Soooo Cute! I better go take a second look at my magazine! :o)
Theresa

L.B. said...

These are just too fun. Off to create somthing fun!

cdm317 said...

I love what you did with the dresses! So creative! Stop by my blog, I have an award for your creativity!
Gonescrappin from the Cricut Boards
scrappycol.blogspot.com

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Thank you, Colleen, for the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award! I am honored! Thank you for the kind words about my cards!