My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!

Colleen from scrappycol.blogspot.com gave my blog an award today!  What fun!  Thank you so much for honoring my humble blog!


I must tell 7 random things about myself and then honor 8 blogs with the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!

Here are 7 random things about myself...

1.  My favorite coffee flavoring is Splenda's Hazelnut

2.  I use to collect Blue Willow china.  I have so much now, I don't need another piece!

3.  Ironing is not one of my favorite things to do.  I let it collect and then do it all about every 6-8 months.  It takes all day to iron everything!

4.  When I was in my forties, I wore "full-metal" braces on my teeth for 3 years and 8 months!  I have TMJ!  This relieved my jaw pain, but it sure did take a long time!

5.  My son and I were wearing braces on our teeth at the same time!

6.  I have been known to leave our Christmas tree up until February!

7.  I lost weight because I got tired of my husband asking me to sit on the back of his truck to give it enough traction to get up the hill!

Here are my 8 blogs to honor...(this list will take a while!)

http://scrapalette.blogspot.com/

No comments: