My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Using My Stash!

I decided to create a set of cards using only what I had in my craftroom.  What fun it was to go through my embellishments, stickers, fibers, Cricut cuts, stamps, and papers to find just the right adornment for the cards!

The 4x4 notecards were created using paper scraps given to me.  The notecards fit an A2 envelope.

The rosettes were made using the Martha Stewart Score Board.  Stampin' Up stamp was used for the sentiment.

The frames were created using a Nestibility die in the Cuttlebug.  I bought the sentiment stamp at a craft store.

The scalloped frame was from a Nestibility die using the Cuttlebug.  The stamp was from a craft store.  The tiny flower was colored using a Copic Marker.

The "inchie" stamps were from a local craft store.

The butterflies are made with Vellum that was embossed with the 13" "Butterfly" Embossing Folder by Cuttlebug.  The butterflies were cut out and adhered with dimensional tape strips and adorned with tiny gems.  The sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up.

I gave this set of "Thank You" cards to a friend of mine that has been hospitalized for 2 months.  She is now home and recovering slowly.  When her health has improved, she can send these cards; however, until then, I hope she will enjoy looking at them!






3 comments:

ddair said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards. Anyone would be delighted to receive them. TFS
Diania

Cindy said...

Love your cards.

L.B. said...

Great cards and using what you have is even better!