My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"Wild Card" Cricut Cartridge "Doiley Card" with Everything!



This card was created using the Cricut Cartridge "Wild Card".  It is the Doiley Card.  I have used lots of different embellishments on this card...
**Ribbon
**Rosette (made using the Martha Stewart Score Board)
**Paper Punch
**Nestibility dies
**Chipboard sticker
**more Ribbon
**Stampin' Up sentiment stamp (inside)
**and lots of Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive!

And...it was made using my craftroom stash!  Oh, I have lots more where that came from....


2 comments:

WifeandMotherof3boys said...

I love this card... very cute.

Suzelle
www.craftsandmorebysuzelle.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

This card turned out so lovely! TFS! :o)
Theresa