My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

10 Most Beautiful Places in America

GMA (Good Morning America) is sponsoring a contest to show the 10 Most Beautiful Places in America.  Here is my contribution...
This is just a small section of a range of mountains outside of Mexican Hat, Utah  It is very obvious where the inspiration for much of the beautiful Navaho Native American art orginates.  The entire range of mountains  can be seen from a road leading into the valley.  It is breath-taking.  Nature at its best!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Do you live near Mexican Hat or are you on vacation? I'm just wondering cause I live close by.... :o)
Theresa

Carolyn/MamaC said...

No. We live in Georgia. This is our second trip to the Monument Valley area. The first time was in 1993. I have wanted to come back ever since my first visit. My husband and I took a vacation and drove out last July 2010. We were gone from home for 11 days. We stayed 5 of those nights in Kayenta, AZ and made day-trips. We drove through Mexican Hat two or three times. I just can't get enough of that awe-inspiring landscape.