My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Bicycle Tags..."Ring those Bells!

I was asked to create "Just " " Married" Bicycle Tags for a couple that is getting married soon.  The husband-to-be is creating a black and white photo of the tags on the back of the couple's bikes.  The photo will be displayed at their reception!

The white metal tags are 3 inch by 5 inch with holes at the top.  I designed the front of the tags on my Gypsy using the Cricut Cartridges  SWEETHEARTS and CLASSIC CRICUT FONT.  Everything is cut from black vinyl and then the tags were covered with a clear acrylic spray.

Here are the tags... (maybe I can get a picture of the bicycles after the wedding!!)

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OK....THhis is tooooo dang CUTE! I bet the couple will think so too! :o)
Theresa

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Thank you! I had fun making them, too!

Nia said...

I think they are wonderful - Thanks for sharing!!!!