My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Eight Rocking Princesses!!

This is a set of 8 cards that I made using the Cricut Cartridge "Rock Princess".  The plastic box will hold the cards.  The cards measure 4 1/4 inches X 3 3/4 inches when folded.  The cards fit into A2 envelopes.  The envelopes will be included in a plastic sleeve attached to the box with double-sided tape.


All the cards were made for the "Using My Stash" challenge on the Cricut Message Board. 

This was my first time cutting vinyl in my Cricut.  I cut most of the phrases from black vinyl.  All other vinyl pieces were samples that was given to me.  Premade stickers were used on the cards.

The "Princess" images, layers, and shadows were cut from a neutral  cardstock, glued together, and colored with Copic Markers.

Here is a close-up view of all the cards....








3 comments:

Nia said...

Ohhh those turned out wonderful - great job stepping out of the box!!!!

L.B. said...

What a fun set of cards and the box looks wodnerful!

kimberlyann207 said...

These are adorable! I just love em!