My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Farmer from Cricut Pop-Up Neighborhood

This is my first try using the Cricut Circle Exclusive Cartridge "Pop-Up Neighborhood".

Step one...
I created the background with colored cardstock and construction paper.
Step two...I added shades of blue paper to simulate mountains

Step three...Crumbled white tissue paper was used for the clouds

Step four...Brushing chalk ink over the paper and around the edges added depth to the project.  A rough outline of garden produce helped to add interest.
 Finished Project...The farmer heading back home!  I added a small pond created by using torn paper and chalk ink for interest.  The trees in the background are from a Cuttlebug die.







6 comments:

Gail said...

nice job

image queen said...

This card is so amazing. Lovely artwork and technique.

Anonymous said...

This is amazing!!! Love your work...thanks for sharing!!! jackie

Crafty Starkie said...

Wow! This is really neat! Thank you so much for sharing how you did that. I am now a follower of your blog.

Cricutbug - Marie said...

Oh - this is so terrific!!!! I love seeing your design process. The finished product is beautiful!!! I am your newest follower from the Cricut board. Hope you will visit my blog sometime.
Craftelicious.blogspot.com

~Suzy~ said...

This is fantastic, thanks for sharing the technique!