My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Monday, July 4, 2011

"Using My Stash" Project 1 For Cricut Circle Challenge

This is my first project for a thread on the Cricut Circle Message Board "Using My Stash".

I found these cute little plastic containers at Hobby Lobby.  I made 12 notecards to fit the box. 

The envelopes are in a plastic sleeve that will be attached to the box with double-sided tape.
The folded cards measure 4 1/4 inches by 3 3/4 inches.  All the cards were handmade using my stash!





3 comments:

Charlotte Cornett said...

those are adorable! tfs!

Jan said...

Great use of your scraps! Your cards are terrific! I bought those cute little cases for my daughters.

L.B. said...

super fun.I am using more of my stash because of you challenge and have not bought anything for a few weeks now!!