My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Busy Card Making Week using My Stash!

This has been a busy week of card making!  I wanted to create as many cards as possible using my stash.  Sit back, relax, and look!  I hope you find something that you like and that it will inspire you to create from your stash!












Thank you for scrolling through all these cards!  I appreciate you!!

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I've been gone a week and look at all the FABULOUS cards you've created! LOVE them ALL! I even see a few fav's that I like! Wonderful cards! :o)
Theresa

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful and I love the Lord coming up in so many of them. Thank you for sharing. Vicki Emmerson

RebeccaC said...

Your cards really are an inspiration for me, thank you for sharing!

Inkyfingers said...

Wow, Caroline. I'm amazed by how many different looks you've achieved from your stash. They are gorgeous. I've also been looking at your scene and I'm not surprised it took the honours- the detail and design are absolutley stunning. It was so interesting to see how you used the Gypsy. I have DS but haven't really come to grips with it and I've been wondering about the Gypsy.
Hugs
Carol x

Raina said...

Beautiful cards! You sure were busy!! They are all wonderful!!

Raina,
scrapwithraina.blogspot.com