My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Cricut Circle Scene Challenge

This is my entry for the Cricut Circle Scene Challenge.  It was created using the Gypsy and the Cricut Cartridges listed below the picture.
Airplane--"Pop-Up Neighborhood" Cricut Cartridge
Banner--"Carousel" Cricut Cartridge
Forest Border--"Plantin School Book" Cricut Cartridge
Pine Trees--Cuttlebug die
Mountain/Grass/Flower Borders--"Paper Doll Dress-Up" Cricut Cartridge
Fence--"Paper Doll Dress-Up" Cricut Cartridge
Highway--"Paper Doll Dress-Up" Cricut Cartridge
Windmill/Barn/House/Tree/Gate/Car--"Heritage" Cricut Cartridge

A 12x12 mat was used for the project.
The Gypsy makes it easy to cut images and use scraps of paper.
This project required 2 sets of images to complete the project.
I am still amazed at the Gypsy.  I really enjoy being able to "create" the cuts on a screen before actually cutting!
A close-up of the plane and banner.  The letters are tiny alpha stickers.
Another close-up.
Last view of the scene.
This is the sample scene that I made before the final project.

Thank you for taking the time to scroll through my project!
Have a wonderful day!  Carolyn





10 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness...this is amazing! What a lovely scene you have created, just filled with tiny little details! Wow, this is just so,so pretty! Are you going to frame this? You really should, this needs to be displayed in your home somewhere. Gorgeous piece of artwork...I love it!

Nadia said...

Oh my!!! I love this! What wonderful detail and I love the white study you did to plan it! Just lovely! Looks like something that needs to be framed!!!!

L.B. said...

All your detailing is so great. Very fun project

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is AMAZING!!! LOVE your project! Absolutely wonderful!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

Oh my Heck! This is Fabulous! I LOVE all the details! :o)
Theresa

Princess Poodle said...

Simply beautiful, you did an amazing job!

JaniceA said...

Congrats on being Project of the Day! Your picture is perfect, love it!

Nubia said...

I just saw this on the blog....and was blown away. How freakin incredible and inspiring!!!! I have yet to even think about my challenge submission, but now feel like i have to step it up. Congrats on getting the first initial recognition in being named Project of the Day.

scrapaholicjen said...

Gorgeous! So much detail - LOVE IT!!!

Carrie said...

WOW!! This is so amazing. I can't even imagine how long this took but it was well worth it. Super creative