My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's a girl thing!

This is a card I made using "Gypsy Wandering" and a Cuttlebug Cut/Emboss Folder.
The shoe is an image and shadow from "Gypsy Wanderings" (a cartridge loaded on the Cricut Gypsy).  The purple section of the card measures 4 inches X 6 inches.  I used a 6x12 mat to cut the images.
I heat embossed the top image with clear versamark and clear embossing powder.  Then glued the image and shadow together.  I added the "pearl" cluster for decoration.

The purple background was created using a Cuttlebug 2-in-1 Folder.  The green background is a printed cardstock.  The cloth ribbon was from a Cricut Circle Meet Up that I attended recently.  I can not remember who gave it to me.  The ribbon is actually the inspiration for the card!
I secured the ribbon on the back of the card front with tape.  Then tied the ribbon in a knot.  I added a fabric butterfly to cover the knot.  The layers were attached with dimension tape.
The completed card front was glued to a larger Martha Stewart card base.


3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW! Soooo PRETTY! Gotta LOVE a great shoe! :o)
Theresa

ChatterScene.com said...

OOOHHH very pretty:)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

It's lovely..