My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Look What Is On The Cricut Blog...A Video Directory!

There is a Video Directory for all the Cricut products on the Cricut Blog today!   What a valuable resource for those of us that have Cricut products and equipment!  I plan to make this a favorite place to visit!  Check it out!

http://cricutblog.org/?p=1431

Way to go, ProvoCraft!!

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Thanks for sharing the link.. this might be very helpful..

Vanessa said...

This looks very interesting! I'm sure I'll learn something new. TFS!

Lisa B said...

I'm so glad they posted this. I really love the cartridge in a minute and am looking forward to watching the new ones. Thanks for keeping us informed!