My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Set of Friendship Cards using A Child's Year

This is a set of Friendship Cards that I made using the Cricut Cartridge "A Child's Year" and supplies from my crafting stash.  The images were left over from various projects.

7 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

Awesome set!!! I still think my favorite cartridge ever is A Child's Year - you can do so much with something SOOO simple!!! These are all BEAUTIFUL!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

cdm317 said...

These are fabulous! I adore the quilled balloons!

Vanessa said...

Wonderful cards! I love the silhouettes against the colorful backgrounds. A Child's Year is such a great cartridge. TFS!

Carol's Creations said...

These are beautiful!

Carrie said...

what a cute idea. I love how you used all those cuts from ACY.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

These are just perfect.. I love them all, you did an amazing job on them...

Dayna Sabrina said...

These are adorable. Perfect images, and papers. Really, really nice job!