My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

"Sophie" arrived yesterday!

"Sophie" is the newest Cricut Circle Exclusive Cartridge! She weighed in at 1 pound and arrived at 2:36 PM (Eastern) via FedEx!

She has 50 different images--Curlie Q's, Swirls, Flourishes, Flowers, Leaves, Birds and Birdhouses, Keys, Locks, etc.
200 assorted cards--
two sets of cards have beautiful edges! Yea!!50 assorted doilies
50 assorted bookmarks
50 assorted images (from the top of the bookmarks)
A plastic shell
90 Reward Points

Plus, a Special dark pink Charm to celebrate her delivery and anticipated year of fun and excitement!

*Very Quick Card* Used the Create Electronic Cutter to make card
Butterfly Card/Page 27 in handbook
Cut at 4 inches (fit to page for the 6x12 mat)
Portrait Mode
Card fits an A2 envelope



*Very Quick Card* Used the Create Electronic Cutter to make card
Flower5 Card/Page 36 in handbook
Cut at 4 1/4 inches (fit to page for the 6x12 mat)
Portrait Mode
Card will not fit an A2 envelope. I would suggest cutting this card at 4 inches (if you want it to fit an A2)

5 comments:

Peggy T. said...

Beautiful cards, Carolyn. I think I'm going to love the Sophie cart. I was not fond of last years circle cartridges so this one is my favorite.

Brenda said...

Carolyn, your cards are absolutely beautiful! Sophie arrived for me yesterday, but I haven't had time to play with it yet. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower! I'm already a follower of yours. I can't wait for the Fall Blog Hop! I have to add the button to my blog when I get home from work today.

http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh she hasn't arrived in CA yet.. I am waiting so patiently for her to arrive.. I can hardly wait. Love your beautiful cards...

Venassa said...

I love the cards! Especially that last one. I've been debating putting the Cricut on my Christmas/birthday wishlist for when the boyfriend asks but I'm still on the fence about it.

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL! Mine arrived today! :o) This may actually be the very first cartridge I've kept since being in the circle! And I've been in it since the begining! LOL I really liked it for the border cuts! So showing this card is wonderful and makes me very excited to try mine out! :o)

Theresa