Here is the Line-Up for the Blog Hop!1) Kristen http://fantabulouslypink.blogspot.com/
2) Michele www.michelegreen.com
3) Roberta http://www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com/
4) Mary http://www.marebearscraps.blogspot.com/
5) Renee http://icameisawicreated.blogspot.com/
6) Carolyn http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com/
7) Gamma http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
8) Colleen http://www.scrappycol.blogspot.com
9) DoodleDiva www.doodledivadesigns.com
10) Kimbe http://kimberliscreations.blogspot.com/
11) Lisa http://addictedtothecricut.blogspot.com
12) Gonecampn http://www.scrapcavecreations.com/
13) Momto2cuties http://www.inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/
14) Scrapalette http://scrapalette.blogspot.com/
15) Paper Memories http://papermemories4u.blogspot.com/ (New Blog)
19) HappyScrapper64 http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/
20) Madylyn http://inspiredbycolor.blogspot.com/
My entry for the Fall Blog Hop is a 3-D Tree! The tree is made of paper and the leaves are made from Shrinky Dink!
The tree is from Cricut Cartridge "Heritage". It is cut from 12x12 brown cardstock at "Fit to Page". I cut 3 trees for the project.
I used dimensional tape between the layers to make the tree 3-D.
The next step is to cover the tree (front and back) and stand with 2 layers of Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel. This will give shine and stability to the tree. When the stand and tree are covered and cool, slide the stand onto the tree.
Extra UTEE is applied to the stand to hold the tree in place. I used a sponge to spread the Versamark over the area and then heat embossed with clear UTEE.
I searched for a maple leaf from a Cricut Cartridge on my Gypsy. This shows where I found the leaves and made the sample cuts from Shrinky Dink. When I cut multiple leaves, I filled a mat with just the maple leaves to save Shinky Dink plastic.
The next picture shows the original cut of Shrinky Dink and the colored and shrunk embellishment.
To form the tie for the leaves, I threaded the twine through the ring on the leaf and then used the Copic maker to hold the embellishment as I tied the bow.
This is a close up of the leaves on the tree...
And finally...look who came outside to enjoy the beautiful Fall day and the Blog Hop Fall Tree!
Our own Mr. Cuttlebug!
Thank you so much for visiting with me today. Please go on to the next blog in the list. The list is located at the top of this post!
Comments are greatly appreciated!