My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cards from Cricut Cartridge Cuts!

Top Left from "Storybook", Top Right from "Sophie"
Middle from "New Arrival"
Bottom Left from "Storybook", Bottom Right from "New Arrival"

These images were leftover from previous projects.  All the cards were made yesterday evening, except the Bottom Right!

8 comments:

Peggy T. said...

Carolyn, these cards are so pretty. How wonderful to make that many cards in an evening. I stress so on my cards, it takes me hours to make one. I need lessons from you.

Nadia said...

Wow!!! I can't believe you made them all in one evening! I have said it before and I so believe it: you are a card-making factory!! I love how different they all are! I'm coming over with Peggy for lessons!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Thank you for such kind words! Working together!!! What a treat that would be...wait...aren't you both coming to SC? Me, too! What fun!

Diane said...

Wow, such beautiful cards all in one evening! I also like how you used different carts and it's a reminder to me not to let them sit on the shelf too long. Thanks for sharing...

Dayna Sabrina said...

I am impressed that you take the time to use your leftovers! I need to do that one day! They all look fantastic!

Vanessa said...

Those all look great! I would love to be as productive as you! TFS

Crafty Starkie said...

Wow! What beautiful cards you have made! Looks like you have been very busy with your crafty hobby!

Scrapper69 said...

Your like a CARD MAKING MACHINE! They are All great cards! :o)

Theresa