My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Four Fashionitas and a Dazzle!

I created several cards using the GRAPHICS 45 Series "Fashionistas" paper and stamps.  Then used the Dazzle FABULOUS LADIES STICKERS "Friends are the best Accessories" to create the last card in this group.  All the cards were made from my stash!
I stamped the images from the large stamp on cardstock, embossed with clear embossing powder, and then "fussy cut" each figure out (fussy cut is cutting out the image with scissors). 




I used the Dazzle sticker to create this card.  Pop-dotted the main image and added a black bead trim from Michaels Craft Store.


Thank you for visiting my blog!

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great cards! TFS

Scrapper69 said...

These turned out so lovely! I Like all the images you used.... :O)

Theresa

Hrvatica said...

Love those cards!