My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Jana Eubank's Sketch Challenge!


This is my entry for the Cricut Circle Challenge featuring a sketch by Jana Eubanks.  I used the Gypsy and created the card on a 6 x 12 mat.  The card front is from  the Cricut Cartridge "George and Basic Shapes" cut at 4 inches x 5 3/4 inches and then matted on a larger card front.  The ornaments are from the Cricut Cartridge "Joys of the Season".  The tree is cut from the Cricut Circle Cartridge "Sophie".

Stickles Glitter Glue provided the bling and was added to the ornaments, used as stars, and accented the ribbon.  A white gel pen was used to create the "stitches".  A gold gel pen was used on the top of the trees.

This card was made using some of the leftovers from the challenge card!

9 comments:

Crafty Starkie said...

Look how cute! I really need to start on my holiday crafts! You have inspired me!

Diane said...

Your card is so pretty, just love the bright colors.

Vanessa said...

Both cards look great! I really love those ornaments. TFS!

JaniceA said...

Both cards are beautiful! Thank you for always commenting on my blog, you make me feel soooo special.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This is just couldn't be any cuter... I love it...

Maria said...

Your card stood out to me among all the other entries! It's beautiful!

ChatterScene.com said...

Very pretty I love it!1

Lisa B said...

Both cards are very pretty. I love how you were able to use your scraps and get two cards done - very crafty.

Hrvatica said...

Both cards are fantastic!