My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Paper Quilling...A collection of cards!

This is a collection of cards that I made with Paper Quilling.  I am not very creative when it comes to designing quilled cards, so I card-lift!  I have given credit where credit is due on the original creator of these cards.
I created this card using stamped images and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  The grass is torn paper.
**Original Designer...not sure where the card idea originated.  My best guess is www.quilledcreations.com
Close-up of the crow!


"Bluebird of Happiness"  The background papers are handmade.  The card is large and would need extra postage.  Notice how the green strips are used as stems.
**Original Designer...from the gallery of www.quilledcreations.com
Close-up of the bluebird!

"White on Red"  The flowers are created on waxed paper, popped off the waxed paper, and glued on the card front with a clear craft glue.  Note the green strips for branches.
**Original Designer...from the gallery of www.quilledcreations.com
Close-up of the flower!




"Mother's Day Quill Card"  This is a card front only.  I have not created the card yet.  There is a variety of paper strip widths.  This give the card interest and texture.
**Original Designer...Jenny Pearce
Close-up of flower and leaves!

"Singing Birds"  This is another card front.  Notice the musical notes created by quilling.  The bird beaks are tiny triangles!
**Original Designer...Renee Guest
Close-up of robin!

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my cards!  Your comments are appreciated more than you know!  Thank you for looking!




5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

These cards are gorgeous! I love them. I tried doing this once and it is so so hard. My hands were killing me from holding the little paper and I nver did get anything remotely attractive. These are stunning. TFS

Dayna Sabrina said...

These are fabulous!! You did such an excellent job. I really love the flowers! Thanks for sharing with us!

Vanessa said...

I love those! I have never tried quilling but you make it look very appealing. (I honestly didn't mean to rhyme. LOL!)

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness...these are wonderful! What a fabulous job you have done on each and every one of these cards! Love them!

1SquirrelyGirl said...

Very cute! I fear I am not ambitious enough (or cool enough) to try quilling.