I cut multiples of three for each of the rosettes. I used 1/8 inch Tacky Tape to hold the ends together.
Then overlaped the ends and secured with the tape.
I pressed the joined strips together and formed the rosette. I secured the rosette by gluing the rosette to the flower layers included with the die set.
Here are six rosettes that I made using red, green, and yellow cardstock. I used brads to decorate the center of each rosette.
To create the sentiment on one of the cards, I stamped the sentiment twice. Once on yellow paper, the other on white paper. I cut out the white sentiment and glued it over the yellow.
This is a card using a train engine brad as the rosette center. A black gel pin is used to create the stitches. The embossed paper was made by using the Cuttlebug folder "Argyle".
The next card was made by using a pair of scissors as the center of the rosette. The same colors and cardstock was used for this card. The sentiment was created the same as above. Twine is used to hold the sentiment in place.
All the rosettes and the cards were made using my stash of supplies!