My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Quick and Simple Cards!

I made these cards using scraps, leftovers, ribbon, and paper punches, with a little bit of bling!  The inside of each card is finished with a sentiment.  I hope you enjoy looking...

I received motivation to create these cards after watching Linda's blog "Nothin' Fancy"!








Finally... I hope that you have a....


To see more of Linda's 30 Minute cards, check out her blog...

Thank you for visiting today!  Comments are like gifts!
Thank you!



12 comments:

~ Lori ~ said...

Awesome cards! They are beautiful.

Lori
Bloggin The Crafts

Mary said...

Beautiful cards... each and every one! I really need to go through my stash and do this, Thanks for planting the seed :)

Mary

Kimberli said...

Gorgeous cards, I love their simplicity!!

Venassa said...

Gorgeous cards!
I feel like I haven't made any in forever and I miss it :p

Sandy from Ukiah said...

They don't look simple to me.. they are beautiful... hugs from ukiah

Linda said...

You certainly took the concept of doing "30 Minute Cards" and ran with it! Your cards are beautiful and prove exactly the point I was trying to make on my blog.

You don't have to spend 2 hours to make a card that you're proud to give. Plus, cards are a great way to use up scraps from other projects and smaller embellishments.

Thank you so much for mentioning my blog in your post! Glad you liked the 30 Minute Card series.

Scrapper69 said...

You are TOTALLY a CARD MAKING MACHINE! How do you get soooo many done so quickly? They all look FABULOUS Carolyn! :o)

Hrvatica said...

Wonderful cards. I really like the lilac one with the balloons. I can't believe they were made with "leftovers"!

Nadia said...

All so beautiful! I can't get over how you come up with ideas!

The Grace card is my absolute favorite! Love them!

Mary said...

Your cards are beautiful! What an inspiration you are.

Kris S said...

Great cards. I need to try using my scraps. BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog.

Princess Poodle said...

Wow! I love all your cards, my favorite is Do everything with love.