My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Christmas Cards using Glaze Pens and Outline Stickers


Glaze Pens are pens filled with liquid paint.  They are used by tapping the ends on the surface to be painted.  Then the paint is smoothed with the end of the pen.  It is best to use non porus surface because paper will soak up the ink too quickly. 

Outline stickers are just that...stickers that peel away with the outline.  They are very sturdy stickers and can be placed on any surface.

Outline stickers and Glaze Pens are great partners!  Place the outline sticker on plastic, vellum, glass, or any non-porous surface.  Color as desired with the pens.  Allow several hours to dry.  I like to use clear plastic that is available from packaging.


I created this card using the outline stickers on clear plastic, a stamped sentiment, and paper embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.


Another card using the outline sticker and Glaze Pens.

I have another post about Glaze Pens that is available here...

Thank you so much for looking!









6 comments:

Venassa said...

I didn't know about glaze pens. I had some outline stickers but didn't know what to do with them.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is so awesome. I didn't know about either of these products and I just love the way they turned out. So elegant! TFS

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I don't know about glaze pens either but this is just beautiful... Definitely a WOW project. Hugs from Ukiah

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Wow love those cards, Carolyn! They are beautiful! Thanks for the tip on how to make them.

Hrvatica said...

These are gorgeous cards. I just love the amazing stained glass look you acheived with these products.

Bunnyfreak said...

Very elegant Christmas cards.