My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Cricut Circle Blog One Year Blogiversary!

The Cricut Circle Blog is celebrating its One Year Anniversary this week.  Each day a new challenge will be given.  Today the challenge is to create a project using one or more of the Circle Exclusive Cartridges that were sent to Cricut Circle members during the past year.  We must use at least 2 cuts to qualify.

I used the Circle Exclusive Cartridge "French Manor" and the Gypsy to create a card.  The Cricut Circle Blog is a members-only blog, so I cannot give a link, but I will post my entry.I created the card front on a 6x12 mat using the Gypsy.  I selected a frame, birdcage, and bird to fit on the screen.
I cut two frames and adhered them together with pop-dots to give dimension.  I cut one birdcage and adhered it with pop-dots, then added crystals for decoration.  I cut one bird and glued it behind the birdcage bars.  The yellow fiber was wrapped around the bottom part of the card front and taped on the back.  The sentiment is a stamp.

9 comments:

Mary said...

This is beautiful!

MelodyR aka RyandMysMom said...

Wow Carolyn, this is really beautiful! Love the colors and the added texture with the yellow fiber.

;)Melody

Gramjak said...

Caolyn -- I love your design, beautiful colors, and the texture addition! Truly beautful!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card. Hard to believe it's been a year! TFS

Scrapper69 said...

I can't believe it's been a year already! :o) Your card looks lovely Carolyn! I LOVE the Birdcage cuts... :o)

Theresa

AllisonF (Goody Bag Diva) said...

what a nice card!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS.. I wish I had time to play along... seems like I just go and go and never get anything done... hoping to try to clean up just a little tomorrow between going here and there..
Good luck with the challenges...

sandee said...

Beautiful, love the dimension!

**Treefrog** said...

Carolyn this is Beautiful! I actually thought the frame was an actual frame (like a resin pre-made one at first) I love it, very elegant! Good Luck on the challenge, so many challenges, so little time, lol!
((Hugs)) Theresa