My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cricut Circle Blogiversary Challenge--Using a Sketch

The Cricut Circle Blogiversary Challenge is to use this sketch by Cindy Royal and create a project.  The project must include at least 2 different cuts from Cricut Cartridges.
Here is my entry for the random drawing challenge...
Card front--4 inches x 6 inches

"Mountain Range" image--"Paper Doll Dress Up" Cricut Cartridge
"Grass" image--"Paper Doll Dress Up" Cricut Cartridge
"Sun" image--"Doodlecharms" Cricut Cartridge
"Hot Air Balloon" image--"Pop-Up Neighborhood" Cricut Cartridge
(Balloon cut from glittered vinyl, adhered to clear plastic, and
colored with Copic Markers.  Then pop-dotted for dimension.)

1 1/2 inch rosette--Tim Holtz die
Stamped sentiment
Martha Stewart "Bird" punch (cut from vinyl)
Metallic gel pen used for border

8 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

I really like your interpretation of the layout. Nice work.

SiskiyouSue said...

Your little birdies are darling. Thanks for sharing.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

WOW.. I love your card... you did a FABULOUS job on this.. I wish I had time to enter.. I wish I was more creative.. you definitely inspire me.... GREAT card. Good luck.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW! Such a pretty card! Love the entire scenery... :o)

Theresa

Cricut Couple said...

My Gosh! What a wonderful interpretation of this sketch! It's just incredible!

Peggy T. said...

Hi Carolyn, Your card is so cute. I just read your post on the Georgia swarm. I wish I had been there. Next time.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a wonderful card.... I just love hot air balloons. We use to line about 5 miles away from a balloon port and we would be amazed at all the different designs on each of them as they went over our home. Thanks for bringing back many wonderful memories.

MelodyR aka RyandMysMom said...

Lovely card, Carolyn! This sketch stumped me for a few days LOL!