My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge---Create a Card!

The Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge this week is to create a card for World Card Making Day.  The card must contain at least 2 different Cricut images.

Here is my entry for the random drawing challenge...
The card is created using the Cricut Cartridge "Wild Card".
Using the Gypsy, a 6 inch x 12 inch mat, and "Wild Card", I selected various images and a sentiment for the card.  I cut one layer from black cardstock.  I removed the spider web fron the screen and cut another layer from yellow cardstock.  Finally, I cut a third layer using dark orange and green cardstock.  The orange and green images were trimmed to fit
the front of the card.
The layers were glued together to form the card.  I used Copic markers to add interest.  The spider web is attached only with a brad in the center.
I added a small piece of white paper inside for the signature. 

9 comments:

Hrvatica said...

Bootiful (sorry for the pun). I really like the two layer yellow and black.

Tanya said...

ooohh...what a great Halloween card! I love all those fun layers, it really looks great! The copics also add so much detail and texture...love it!

Cricut Couple said...

WHAT?!? Pow! You have just blown my mind! What?!?

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a wonderful card. Love the layers to this and the spider web is awesome. TFS

Sandy from Ukiah said...

FABULOUS card... love all the extra details you have added..

RoseAnn's Thoughts said...

Ohhh, great card, love it!

Scrapper69 said...

Very creative and SPOOOOKIE!! What a great card Carolyn... I love the web that you welded.... very cool! :o)

1SquirrelyGirl said...

Love the card! Now stalking your blog. :)

Gramjak said...

Way cool! Would you share Gyps file??