My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I met a Circle Sister today!

I met Peggy T from the Cricut Circle Message Board!  She and her sister, Nellie, came to a Senior Adult Rally in Anderson, South Carolina where a group that I sing with performed the program.  What a wonderful delight to meet Peggy and her sister!  We had lunch together and decided that we should get together again!  Peggy even invited me to come stay overnight at her house for the Circle Meet-Up in Greenville, South Carolina in November!

It is amazing when two people meet, hug each other, and feel like we have known each other for years! 

This has been a great day!

Left--Carolyn/MamaC          Right--Peggy T

Sister Nellie, Carolyn, Peggy T

5 comments:

Nadia said...

How fun!! Well, Carolyn, you are easy to love so I know why you were such fast friends!

Scrapper69 said...

I totally agree with Nadia, Carolyn! How wonderful for you... Sounds like you all had a blast... :o)

Theresa

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a great picture. How fun to meet Peggy and her sister...

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow, this is just wonderful! I love to meet people on the board it is so special!

MelodyR aka RyandMysMom said...

Ahhh you guys look awesome! It must have been so wonderful!