My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Card Making Marathon...Session 1

I have embarked upon a Card Making Marathon!  I must create as many cards as possible before Thanksgiving Day!  Check out this link for more info...
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com/2011/11/card-making-marathon.html
What a wonderful surprise I had yesterday.  My daughter came by the house and saw what I was doing!  She couldn't wait to begin coloring the images!  Amanda has a degree in design, so I asked her to choose whatever colors she wanted for coloring the images.  Then, she chose the paper to go with the image.
Here is the fun part...I create cards from her colors and design choices!  There have been some challenges, but I wouldn't stop until I had a card front made!  We had the most wonderful day working on these cards!  I am blessed to have such a talented daughter!

Here are more of the A2 card fronts we completed yesterday.  I will make the card bases and add sentiments before Thanksgiving Day!


My daughter left a stack of colored images and coordinated paper for me to create cards.  I hope to get more done today!

Thank you for visiting my blog, please come back soon!

9 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Your cards are juct beautiful and what a blessing to be able to spend time with your daughter in such a creative way.
Hugs

Diane said...

What beautiful cards and a wonderful day spent with your daughter.

AllisonF (Goody Bag Diva) said...

How awesome! Can't wait to see the rest!

Debby said...

Wow! Great cards and how much fun is that? Doing WHAT you love with SOMEONE you love. What a cherished memory to keep and BEAUTIFUL cards to give away!

Maria said...

Your cards are beautiful! How nice that your daughter was able to help you too.

Venassa said...

How great of her to help out. The cards are all gorgeous!

Dayna Sabrina said...

Carolyn these cards are fantastic! And my goodness you certainly have been busy, there are so many of them! I hope you have a wonderful and restful Thanksgiving. ~ Sabrina

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

OMG what a wonderful DD you have! I see where she gets her talent though. The cards are amazing.

OCCricut said...

I can't imagine anything more fun than coloring and creating with one of my daughters!! Such a blessing!! AWESOME cards!!!