My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Card Making Marathon...Session 2 and a Color Challenge!

Today is Session 2 of my Card Making Marathon!  I am also participating in a Color Challenge !  Read on for more information!
These two cards are also part of a challenge on another blog.  Shelia, "She's a Sassy Lady", offered a challenge to create a project using bright green, brown and at least 1 rhinestone.

I worked all day on cards for the marathon!  Here are the cards that I completed!




For more information about the Card Making Marathon, please click...

Thank you for visiting my blog!



4 comments:

Cricut Couple said...

Wow! You have been really busy! Sorry I haven't been commenting as much... So busy myself. Hee! Hee! So... Popping in to say hello and WOW! I have really missed a lot!

ChatterScene.com said...

Very cute projects:) TFS

Michele said...

Lots of fantastic cards here! Love them! I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your visits and sweet comments! They mean a lot to me! Thank you!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Nicely done, Carolyn! You have been busy! Love all the wonderful layers on your cards.