My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Card Making Session 3!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day and I have been busy for the past two days!  Cleaning house!  I spent yesterday with the Rug Doctor!  I certainly did get a workout, lugging that machine up and down two sets of stairs!  Today, at least my carpet and rugs are clean!

I have not had much time to create card fronts, but here are the ones that I completed!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful cards! Wish I could say my house is already clean... I had to work all week so I will do my cleaning in the morning! Yikes I will be busy!

Diane said...

Your cards are beautiful and love the colors!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am with Sheila, i wish i could say my house was clean... and i am beginning to wonder if it will be. BUT i did get the pies done. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Carolyn.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Wish I could make even a quarter of the cards you have created so far in such a short amount of time. As it is, it takes me a whole day just to thumb through my paper stacks just to find the "right" combination of papers ;)