My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Guest Designer for "She's a Sassy Lady"

Shelia from "She's a Sassy Lady" asked that I be a guest designer for her blog today!  Please visit her blog to see how I created these Bagello Design Panels...

Wow!  I just visited "She's a Sassy Lady" and saw that I am a Weekly Winner!  I will be receiving Shelia's Monogrammed Card!  What a treat!

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Thank you for sharin gthis awesome poject with us today at She's A Sassy Lady! I just love how beautiful these cards are and how unique this project is. Thanks again.

Pam said...

Your project is awesome. Saw it at sheila's and love it. TFS

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am off to see it at Shelia's.
hugs