My Life Scripture

Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV English Standard Version) Holy Bible
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let the reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Christ Jesus.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Monogrammed Note Cards!

I recently won this set of beautiful note cards from Shelia at "She's a Sassy Lady"! 
Aren't they lovely!  I was so excited to receive these beautiful cards! 
They will be sent to very special people!

I have shamelessly copied Shelia's project!  This is my first set of cards.  All they need is a monogram!  I plan to make several of these notecard sets for Christmas presents!
Thank you so much, Shelia!
 


3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

They are adorable! And I shoplifted them from Kristy at Craftin On My Door! Aren't they just too awesome? I love those note cards and now give the little portfolio's to those I really care for! Thanks for the shout out and I am so happy you like them.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

they are just BEAUTIFUL Carolyn... i may have to shamefully lift them from you...

Cori said...

These are so cute! I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll follow me back over at www.createdbycori.blogspot.com